I hope you all had good holidays. Ours was wonderful! i had a lot of fun with my family. it had been a long time since we were all together for Christmas, 5 years i think...maybe more. it's hard since we're all spread out. i'm in Montreal and so is my dad. My mom is still in Fredericton, NB and my sister is out in Saskatoon, Sk.
Dave spoiled me, he got me a f1.4 - 50mm lens ( that was supposed to be my b-day/x-mas present) i kinda knew i was getting it. just before X-mas he was in a spending mood. he went out and got me 2 more presents; a bread maker and a KitchenAid stand mixer (i've been dying to get one for the longest time!) now the only problem is i don't have room for them so i have to do a major clean up in my cupboards to find room.
with the new year comes resolutions, i don't usually make resolutions per say, but there are a few things i would like to do, let's call them goals.
my friend Claude gave herself this goal (#1) and i think it's great so i will do it too.
1. declutter my house and my body
2. get in shape and eat healthier (ie; declutter my body)
3. scrap more for me
4. try to be more patient and not loose my cool so easily
5. spend less and save more money
6. stay in touch more with my friends
7. reconnect with my hubby (our lives are so hectic it's hard to stay connected)
8. try to blog more
9. oh yeah and i'm also trying to take a picture a day for the whole year (so far so good)
i will now leave you with some pics from Christmas. i have to go get ready for bed since it's back to work and daycare (for the kids) tomorrow and Dave is on a business trip so i gotta make sure that i don't forget anything. see ya soon!