Monday, November 20, 2006

crop 'till you drop!

On saturday I finally went to an all-day crop at Scrapbook Centrale. I had lots of fun with Annick, Tamara, Kris, Josie and all the girls. I met some new ones which was nice also. Josie showed up in the morning with her 1 mo old daughter, Maeva and her boyfriend. Maeva is very adorable. Josie made 2 great pages of her..obviously (that's what every new mom does)

I am very happy with what i've got done, i managed to make my x-mas cards (about a dozen).
I also altered a luggage tag that was sent to me by Nestle Baby for my luggage to the hospital
and i made 2 8x8 x-mas pages of Brady. I thought i'd have trouble making the 8x8 format, but it was so easy and fun! And let's face it the holidays are a festive time full of lights and sparkle, so not surprising that there's sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles on theses two pages. My new favorite product right now....Stickles! (it's a sparkle glue)

1 comment:

JoSie SenSi said...

Vraiment Isa, j'ai été surprise de voir comment tu avais fait ta carte de Noel, elle est génial. Ton tag aussi et tes pages de Noel, WOW !!!!
Tu sais quoi, tu développes tellement ton style et j,adoooore ce que tu fais !
J'ai déjà hâte de te revoir et de peut-être cropper de nouveau avec toi?