Friday, August 13, 2010

i'm a winner!!!!

I usually never win at random draws but i've had three wins lately.

the first was in may at the NSD all day crop at Scrapbook Star and i won the grand prize, yup the big one... I won a Big Shot!!!  Yay!

then last w-e when i was attending the Scrapbook Star all day anniversary crop and i made a layout to participate in Erin's sketch challenge for the online anniversary crop at Practical Scrappers...guess what, i was randomly picked the winner.  Erin will be making me some (no doubt) cute polymer clay embellishements.

then yesterday i received the best email, I won the Dante Beatrix backpack from the giveaway on Rachelle Anne Miller's blog.
i think Charlie wants the ladybug one. 

updated: OMG!!! i just checked out Claudia & Co.' s blog to notice that i won this week's challenge!!!! This also makes me next month's guest designer!!!! yay!!!! i'm so thrilled!  Thank you!!!!

No comments: