Friday, August 20, 2010

Bellarific friday

Hi everyone!

the month is coming soon to a close and with that comes start of the school year and the end of the search of the new Stamping Bella gal!  I am really crossing my fingers that it'll be me!!!

this week's challenge was a sketch

here's my take on it.



what's in it: 
cs: Bella's bestest paper
pp: Basic Grey (Oliver collection)
stamp: Toby is two by Mo Manning (in rubbah at Stamping Bella's)
ink: memento,versacolor, copic
other: pop dots, nestabilities, sentiment by TLC creations

here's a close up of the sentiment.  I didn't use the one that comes with the stamp, not that it's not cute, but i downloaded this freebie from TLC creations a while ago and think it's absolutely adorable.


thanks for stopping by, 
Bella

2 comments:

Alice said...

this is so cute!

pouledeluxe said...

so adorable I love it.