Thursday, April 22, 2010

PWCO papercard kit, SS#29

hello,

it's thursday again, my day to post my creation done with the papercard kit.  you can find the kit here.


I love this new line of papers from My Minds Eye, it's called Little Robots and it's adorable, but you can easily use it for other non-robot cards.  Obviously the colors are more boyish but that's really ok since i have two boys!  Oh yeah?!  I almost forgot to tell you, i also used this week's sketch, see it here - SS#29

So what's in it you ask?
cs: Bazzill, Prism
pp: MME Little Robots
die-cut: MME Little Robots
ribbon: doodblebug or Bazzill (i'm not sure, it's from the kit)
ink/markers: Zig charcoal marker, Copics (0, BG93, B32, E31, E33, E37, Y21, YR04, YR23)
other: nestabilities, metallic dew drops (kit), pop dots


thanks for stopping by,
Bella

1 comment:

Rachael said...

so fantastic!