Thursday, April 08, 2010

PWCO papercard kit love

This month I'm one of the lucky girls that gets to play with the papercard kit at Paperworks Co. Can I just say that it is great!!! love the robots! I'm usually a "slow scrapper" even when i make cards it takes me a while, especially when I'm coloring a stamped image, but with Peggy's kits i can usually crank out the cards pretty quickly. For these two, since i used the chipboard pieces (which saved me some time), they were made within 1hr - 1h 15 min!

for the first card I made a money or gift card holder. I put a little velcro to keep it closed, however it doesn't close it flat there's a bit of dimension to it, but at least your money won't slip out.
materials:
cs: Prism
pp, cardstock: MME Little robots collection
ink: Versacolor (charcoal)
other: Robin's Nest metallic dew drops, Fiskars upper crest border punch, velcro tab (sewing stuff)

For the second card I decided to make an easel card since I hadn't made one in a while.
materials:
cs: Prism
pp, chipboard, die-cuts: MME Little Robots collection
ink: versacolor (charcoal)
other: robin's nest metallic dew drops

My boys told my I should add some sparkles! LOL!

On a side note, i've been taking an online class called Indie Biz 2.0, I've been doing it very slowly and i'm behind on the schedule but that ok you know; I'm not in a super rush and i want it to be perfect. I'm stuck on finding a new name for my shop but that's a whole other blog post, LOL! I did discover some great artists through this class, one of them being Deandra Caudill. She makes these beautiful metal charms that you cna get personalized. She's also having a giveaway on her blog right now, you should really check it out! her blog: All in a days Dream

Thanks for stopping by,
Bella

1 comment:

Nathalie (tchoubi) said...

J'aime l'idée du velcro pour la carte!! Elles sont super jolies
Et peut-être pourrais-tu nous faire connaître tes choix pour le nom de ta boutique? On pourrait faire un vote!
A plus tard...je vais voir le blogue que tu nous parles!