Saturday, January 16, 2010

PWCO papercard kit - Sketch #15

ok so i had these big paisley die-cuts in the kit and right away i thought i'd use them for sketch #15. Of course one thing led to another and I ended up not following the sketch exactly but i was inspired by the half circle on the left side of the card. I wanted to use the big paisley there, but it turns out the card looked better if I turned them around and placed it on the bottom. So I don't know if it counts as the sketch... I also used the Jacob and Charlotte under the tree and fussy cut them out and placed them hand in hand inside the big paisley. I covered them in diamond glaze to give them a nice look. I also covered the heart in the top paisley with diamond glaze and sprinkled them with loose white glitter.



materials:

January paperkit (cardstock, design paper, die-cuts)

stamp: LLS

ink: Memento, versamagic (brown chalk ink), Copics

other: Heidi Swapp distresser tool, diamond glaze

No comments: