Saturday, January 23, 2010

PWCO papercard kit - Hippo Bird day!

I love this stamp, it's so witty!
A fairly simple card. I embossed a piece of Core 'dinations cardstock with the Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, layered two different sized ovals, using spellbinders nesties, one on Prism smooth where i stamped my image and the other on MME dp. I also cut a scallop oval (spellbinders nesties) in MME dp. I placed the gorgeous spiral die-cut at the bottom and faux-stitched with a black pen (also on the scallop oval). I thought there was something missing so i used the two die-cut petal shape, placed them like a heart and attached them with a doodlebug brad. Voila a quick card that took me about 30 min to make, maybe a bit longer 'cause i was watching TV at the same time, LOL!



materials

January papercard kit (cardstock, papers, die-cuts, brad)

cardstock: Bazzill

papers: My Mind's Eye

stamp: PWCO - safari friends

ink: Memento, Copic

other: Spellbinders Nesties, Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, Doodlebug brad, MME die-cuts, Zig pen

thanks for stopping by,

Bella

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

How cute is that?! love it!!