Friday, August 21, 2009

mixer 27

this week's mixer was a color prompt and what a great color palette Mel chose! Go check out what the other girls did!




I used the Cosmo Cricket - Snorkel collection. the colors fit perfectly! I also used my new Surfer dude stamp from "The Greeting Farm". Isn't he the cutest! I've had a lot of fun coloring a bunch of these little guys! It doesn't show much but i streaked his hair with some Shimmerz. The only thing that is really bugging me about this LO is the placement of my title, but unfortunately these foam thickers stick really good and i could not change their position.



thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Claude said...

I love it!
That surfer dude is adorable!

Nathalie (tchoubi) said...

Ouais... à regarder ton blogue, tu me donnes envie de faire des cartes avec des étampes toi ;)
a+