Friday, March 13, 2009

omg! i cried...

watching this very inspirational video (actually 2 of them) everyone should see this video
and then watch this one
 
here's the layout i created for mixer #9 on Mix it Up, sorry i'm a bit late posting.   they are actually on mixer 10 right now.  we were without internet for a few days.  

have i told you guys how much i love my new Copic markers!  i'm going stamp crazy lately just so that i can use my markers.  i stamp a bunch of images and sit in front of the TV and just color, i find it so relaxing.  i'm challenging myself to use them on cards or layouts.  

OH yeah i almost forgot!  my generous DH bought me a new computer... an iMAC!!!  i am sooooooo happy!  the resolution of the screen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  i'm managing to get around but i haven't had a chance to spend too much time with it.  it is a little different and will take some getting used to only because my brain is so programmed to work with a PC.  i've had one for years and i use one during 7hrs everyday at work.  Now i cannot wait to take a PS class at Dawson!  hopefully in the spring or summer...which reminds me i need to check when the next registration is.  
 
thanks for stopping by!

No comments: