Thursday, December 13, 2007

update

ok, so i know it's been a while since i last updated my blog. Here's what'S been going on.
Mat leave is over, back to work! i found a job at Fruits & Passion as customer service coordinator for independant markets. I also visited my sister in Saskatoon a few weeks ago. i'll post pics later (as soon as i figure out how to download them from my phone) the week i came back from SK, Brady was sick so i missed a day of work and fell down the stairs with Charlie in my arms; sprained my foot and bumped my head. I'm telling you it was a good week...sarcasm!

It's been a little tough getting back into the whole routine, there's just not enough time during the day to do all that i'd like to do. Unfortunetly no new layouts have been created. i did make a chipboard book, but it's not finished yet, i need to put the pics, but so far i think it looks great!

Sorry to everybody on the forums if i've been out of touch lately, i'll get back into the swing of things soon, most likely after the holidays.

Tonight i'm shopping!!!

No comments: