Friday, September 10, 2010

Claudia & Co. guest designer

the time is finally here!  My spot as guest designer for the monthly challenge over at Claudia & Co.  you can see the challenge here.

Here's the card i created with the color red.  I gave it to my son who started kindergarten this year, he really liked it.  He just finished his first week and i am glad to say it went well and that he listened (although that could change in time, but i'm crossing my fingers) 


cs: Bobunny
pp: Jillibean Soup
stamp: Claudia & co (Ethan lollipop)
ink: copics (oops, i lost my list of colors used...sorry), signo white pen, copic multiliner
other: cork, brad (doodlebug)

thanks for stopping by!
Bella

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Your coloring is awesome :)

Unknown said...

I adore the colouring!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute card Bella!!!

Alice said...

congrats on your GDT spot! love your coloring on the image. fab card!