Sunday, March 14, 2010

more cards...

i know i've been making a lot of cards lately. but i don't mind, i like making cards. I have been getting a lot of special orders from friends and acquaintances which is a good thing!
here are my two latest special order cards:





yesterday i spent the day at the Scrapbook Star anniversary crop and it was alot of fun, i'd never been there but it was great! Sam is really nice and the atmosphere was the same at any crop IMO. I had given myself as a goal to make at least 2 layouts, and i did! i love them both and will be submitting them for sure. I'm just waiting till tomorrow to take the pictures cause today is a rainy day and kinda dark. I will share them as soon as i can. I also managed to make two cards with some images i had already colored. that's a bit more challenging since you have to match your paper to your image and not the other way around. those too I will share later.


Oh?! i almost forgot today is Sunday Sketch at PWCO! go check it out here.

here's my take on the sketch!

thanks for stopping by,
Bella!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I found my B-Day card.... I LOVE the second one. It fits me.

amelie

Corey W. said...

you are awesome with the copics! way jealous here! I'm still a beginner :)

great work and I love your blog!