Do you got what it takes?
SO today, I woke up, realizing I need help.
-yes you can start with all those wise-cracks now lol
It makes me super excited and sad at the same time when I had this realization. Excited, that PWCO is getting busy enough that I can’t do this on my own.. and sad because I can’t do it on my own anymore..
so today, I’ve posted on SCS my call for DT Coordinator, and the description goes something like this:
Paperworks Co. (PWCO) is an online stamp company and scrapbooking supplier based in Canada, that is looking to expand and grow the current stamp line. Currently, we are searching for a Design Team Coordinator to work along side with Peggy (owner of PWCO) – to promote, expand, and better the blog.
If you deem yourself as the “organized-control-freak-super-fun-and–friendly-but-stern-have-great-ideas-but-no-one-wants-to-listen-social-butterfly”, DO APPLY!
This is a new position, so we will work together to build the role. In general, the DT coordinator is responsible (in collaboration with Peggy) for:
- Maintaining the daily functions of the blog
- Creating new promotional ideas for releases (ie: contest, blog hops, etc)
- Liasse with the DT members
- Creating Store/blog awareness via different social networks.
- Commit to a 6 month term beginning June 1, 2010
The DT Coordinator will receive the following:
• A welcome package
• Free stamps during your term on the PWCO team
• Discounts on PWCO store products
• Shipping discounts (to coincide with the DT material shipping)
• Other bonuses and incentives
Specifics will be further discussed upon contract agreement.
How to Apply:
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
A paragraph or two introducing yourself and explaining why you choose to join PWCO’s team, and also:
• Provide full contact information including full name, address, email address and telephone number.
• Please provide the link to your active blog and SCS gallery.
• Explain what makes you a good Coordinator, and what will you do to make PWCO a better place
• Please include your past and current DT commitments (we don’t require exclusivity).
• Please include two samples of your best work, including one with a stamped and colored image. (This does not need to be new projects but something that showcases your talents and would be a fair representation of your “regular” work).
This DT call will end on April 5th, 2010 at 11:59 MST.
The successful candidate will be chosen by April 12th, 2010.
Can’t wait to see your aps! Good luck!