Tuesday, January 09, 2007

what's new?!

I scrapped!!! I made a new layout yesterday~Little Man~ i have 3 planned pages left to do for Brady's album of his first year, so this is one of them. The second LO~play at the park~ is one that i made months ago, when our scanner was out of commission and i had just forgotten to scan it once it was working again.














I went to see my ostheopath today for 2 reasons, 1- 'cause i had back pain due to my pelvis being unaligned and 2- so that he can induce me naturally before my doctor wants to do it for real (whick she said would be early next week) that will be confirmed tomorrow at my appointment, unless of course i give birth tonight! So we'll see if the ostheo inducement works, it should take 24 to 48 hrs. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: