Monday, February 27, 2006

monday morning again....

Unfortunetly it comes back every week to haunt you....monday mornings. Well we had a regular week-end. I actually had time to do a little cleaning. Friday night Dave and I went out for supper and went to ceramic café and painted ceramics. Dave would probably wouldn't want me to mention this but it just goes to show that he's a loving and supportive husband, willing to feel ridicule to make me happy. I made a coffee mug and Dave made a horse bank for his daughter's b-day. Saturday night we were supposed to go have supper at Dave's parents but that got cancelled because of the weather so we ended up having a movie & popcorn evening. We saw "Robots" and "My date with Drew". Both good movies.
Well it's now my lunch hour and i'm off to do some groceries.
talk to you all soon...

No comments: