Thursday, June 10, 2010

PWCO june kit and Happy birthday Babe!






















Hi All!
I hope you've been enjoying meeting all the new DT members.
I am so happy that i got to play with the June papercard kit because i'm a huge fan of this  doodlebug collection, you know, the one with all the yummy cupcakes on it! sorry i don't know the name of the collection.
I used this week's sketch as inspiration and decided to not use a stamp on my card, instead i doodled a cute little cupcake. I also chose to leave it non-colored, no reason really, i just like the way it looked.  I hope you do to!
what's in it?
June papercard kit (bazzill cs, doodlebug pp, dewdrops)
other: pop dots, black pen

It's also my hubby's birthday today!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE.....LUV YA!
have a great week!
Bella

No comments: