Sunday, February 14, 2010

store update


I've just updated my shop with new cards, please check it out here!
I have also been asked, by three different people, to do some custom-made cards.

the first is for my sister. she really like this card but would've preferred is the design had a little girl instead so i mixed a digital image (Odette) from The Greeting Farm with Little Loud Stamp - Jacob's table for two I did some masking technique and love the way it turned out. Although i think that next time i would angle Odette a little bit towards the table.

the next one is the first of a five card order from my hubby's co-worker.
I totally forgot to share this with you guys. here's the cake i made for Charlie's third birthday (back in mid-January) it's a giant cupcake! the bottom is a white cake with chocolate icing and fondant, the top is a carrot cake with cream cheese icing topped with a fondant caterpillar.

this is what i left on the table for hubby this morning! I used an empty bag of buttons found in my stash while cleaning. I stuffed it with hot lips and used a piece of Fancy Pants V-day paper from last year. the title "hot 4 you" was done on a piece of white cardstock then cut out and glued on. very simple but he appreciated it. btw, i'm still waiting for my v-day present or wish or sentiment....whatever anything will do...

thanks for stopping by!
Bella

1 comment:

Claude said...

"Hot For You". Love it!