Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I know I've been bad at keeping my blog up to date.

Here is my latest mixer:

I really should’ve posted this one 2 weeks ago.
Mixer 15
We had to create our own backround patterned paper without using cardstock. I used cardboard that I distressed then I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist and inked the ridges of the cardboard to make it look lined (although it doesn't show much once the LO finished) I absolutely love the way this turned out.

Here are a few pictures of the boys. It’s been getting so nice out these past few weeks.




Tonight i have my first Photoshop class at Dawson College, boy it feels good to be taking classes again. For personal reason and time constraints I wasn't able to take any in the fall or winter session. i can't wait!
Thanks for dropping by! I promise to be back with today’s mixer as soon as Melanie posts it on MIU!







3 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Looks great! The transparency didn't behave, huh? And have fun with that Photoshop class. Have I mentioned I'm jealous? :P

MelB said...

The boys have grown so much!!! They are both so handsome. Awesome lo but you already knew that. ;) Have fun at your class. You'll have to teach me a thing or two. :P

Claude said...

Awww, the pic where they are hugging is priceless!

Have fun in your class!!