i decided to take part in this wonderful challenge that Scrappin-Barb is organizing on the SC forum. Every month of 2008 we will have a different questionnaire and we have to do a layout about ourselves using these questions. Here's my first layout.
Here's the journaling
1. My current occupation is: customer service coordinator at Fruits & Passion
2. My dream job would be: photographer
3. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be: how about the Caribbean, I heard today on the radio that there might be talk of Turks and Caicos being considered the 11th province of Canada…I’ll move there!
4. If I could have lunch with someone famous, it would be: Drew Barrymore, she seems like such a fun and easy going person.
5. The best birthday gift I could receive would be: time for me (no explanation needed)
6. If I had a million dollars, the first thing I'd buy would be: well I’d pay off my debts first then I’d buy a trip around the world and a new camera bag so I could bring it with me.
7. When I was a teenager, I thought that by my age I'd be: well I thought I’d have a career, I don’t consider what I do a career, it’s just a job.
8. The goals I'm currently working on are: getting published as a Scrapbooker and I’d love to make a DT in the year 2008
9. When I'm 80, I hope to I am doing this: well I hope that I’m healthy and able to travel and visit my kids and grandkids, and by that time I hope to be a photographer
10. The person I'd like to be more like is: no one in particular, but I would love to be a more patient person and not always getting angry so easily about the little things.